fredag 11 september 2009

3 in 1

from now on, i will write every two posts in english due to complaints.

I've been spending my day wandering around the streets of this astonishing city, which amazes me day by day. The grand majority of this city is kind and welcoming. They greet you with a smile and are happy to help. The other part of this city still thinks football is american football. I mean what century are you from? YOU SHOULD RATHER CALL IT AMERICAN "P*SS*" RUGBY. Thats just what I feel though. Visited the Frick collection today, with grand company. Looking forward to welcoming the ladies and gents from the major town of switzerland Bulle, in a few weeks. Gotta sleep now, need to meet leo from the fred perry store down at woozer street before work tmrw. He's a geordie lad. And we all want the toon to go marching wild. Unite toon army!

Howay the lads!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar