onsdag 13 januari 2010

I read somewhere… how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong… but to feel strong.

So, I've been here over 6 months now.
I've seen things I liked, I've seen things I loved.
However, I've also seen a few things I disliked, but I am still waiting for the hatred.
That is good I assume, that is very good.
I have a gym membership, but fail time after time to take advantage of it.
Still, some strange way I feel a lot stronger.
This leads to the point, mental strength overcomes all pain and hatred.
I enjoy myself to much to feel hatred towards anyone.
I do not hate, I pity.
I pity the fact that people around me put time and effort into things, that does not concern them, into areas which hurt others, others that do not bother you, others that does not acknowledge you, that do not see you, do not want to see you, ever. again.

I am sad to see people lying on the street, not asking for money, but for food. I am sad to see people walk by them, look down on them, like they are trash. Dirty or not, smelly or not, they are hungry. Give them a dollar, give them a coffee, give them a peanut, just walk by and say you are sorry. But for gods sake, don't make fun of them. I always give when I can, sometimes a lot, sometimes just a few cents. There is always something you can spare to bring some joy to this (for some) painful world.

I've seen a lot of things lately, I am still eager to see more. I've met a lot of people, talked to even more. Some new, some old. I am happy for this. I've become more social (even without drinking), less shy and more confident. I still blush every day, but less frequently. I am positive I will enjoy time with an old sweetheart, I am eager to see what it will become out of me, us.

To make a long story short. I think 2010 will be a year of love. I hope people will help each other instead of making fun of them behind their back. I think this post was way to serious for my standard.

with love /E.

1 kommentar: