söndag 6 december 2009

winter

is here.

0 degrees, windy and snowfall.
I was cold today. And I don't like being cold.
So send me some heat in the form of an e-mail.
Don't be like me, reply quickly! Please!

I want to cuddle under my duvet. I know it's not goose feathers, It's DUCK! (what's the difference anyway!?).

I've been listening frequently to Pink Floyd the past couple of days, and I am in total peace when I hear it. I haven't listened to them for so long, so it feels like a 10 year re-union. Without the awkwardness, just the pure pleasure for a man in between two apartments, who refuses to work 5 nights overnight and is leaving for Switzerland on Wday (that's me btw).

This months does not look anything but good, besides the cold that is.

I hate slow internet, I hate that my dvdplayer in the computer does not work.
I love emails, so get to it...will you?

Take care.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar