onsdag 25 november 2009

dropped one, found another one.


As strange as it may sound, "I thought I was right when I knew I was wrong".
So I corrected it, and know I think I am right knowing that I'm not wrong.
Confusing? Well try to see it from my perspective.....
I have had a fun few nights, gave my converter away too a friend on visit. So I've been without computer, which have actually been real nice, since I've had a packed schedule.

Saturday: Bday Party + Kiss n' Fly (which for once played extremely good music)
Sunday: Sushi + Cinema (Blind Side, very nice movie about Michael Oher the NFL player) then drinks
Monday: Lunch @ Katz Delicatessen, some strolling in SoHo, Newcastle game @ Nevada Smiths, Rangers game in MSG, good bye drinks for a friend @ brass monkey, and a final drink @ lit. Ok I had a 4am sandwich @ Veselka as well.....


Today I've been working, tmrw I'm working as well but I've heard that tmrw is like the biggest day of the year to go out, so I'm assuming I'll join the rest of NYC for that.






(with a friend from work)

1 kommentar: